Copper paste spray
For tough conditions.
The copper paste spray is used for assembly lubrication of screw connections that are exposed to high temperatures and corrosive influences during operation. Application examples are screw connections on superheated steam lines, exhaust pipe and combustion chamber screw connections,
fixing screws for gas and oil burners. The use of copper paste spray prevents seizing at high temperatures and long operating times. Can be used from -30 ° C to +1100 ° C.
– high temperature range: -30 ° C to + 1100 ° C
– Allows non-destructive disassembling
– suitable for corrosive environments and exposure to moisture
Car workshops, industry, metalworking
400ml spray can
Minimum Order Quantity
1008 spray cans
Remove residues (oxide, paint and scale layers, old lubricants) from surfaces. Preferably mechanically using a wire brush and a solvent cleaner.
1. Shake can vigorously before use.
2. Spray on the area to be treated.
3. Repeat the process if necessary.